Until May 2, the acceptance of works for the cyber festival "BRUKIVKA"
We present the official poster of the IV International Film Festival "BRUKIVKA", which was named "CyberBrukivka_2(4)20", by Podillya artist, musician and teacher Yanis Savolaynen.
The festival will take place on May 16 on City Day after 15:00 in a live broadcast on the website https://brukivkafest.com, which is currently being updated.
Entries can be submitted free of charge until May 2 at https://filmfreeway.com/BRUKIVKAFest in the following categories:
- Short feature film at home "quarantine" conditions (up to 60 seconds)
- Short feature film in the genres of cyber-punk, post-apocalypse, horror, thrash, exploitation, etc. (up to 20 minutes)
- Ukrainian professional feature short film (up to 20 minutes)
- Ukrainian amateur feature short film (up to 20 minutes)
- Foreign professional feature short film (up to 20 minutes)
- The best feature film Kamyanets-Podilsky (up to 45 minutes)
One participant can submit one work in each of the nominations.
A shortlist of finalists will be announced on May 6, whose films will be judged by a professional jury, the full composition of which will also be announced in early May.
BRUKIVKA International Film Festival is an independent festival organized annually by director Andrii Zaiets in Kamianets-Podilskyi since 2017. During the festival there are screenings of films of the competition program, meetings with famous directors, various workshops, performances by music groups and parties. In 2020, the festival will be held live online on the festival website https://brukivkafest.com.
More information will be available later on social networks at: